Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Meal OOTD

Merry Chrimbo!

I hope you all had a great day yesterday, and that you all got what you were hoping for :-)

First of all, apologies for not posting on here for over a week- I know it doesn't seem like long, but usually I would've posted once, if not twice in that time. When the Christmas break first started, I got really stressed and a bit upset over GCSE's and college interviews etc. so I decided to just relax and do nothing until Christmas. Now that the big day has been and gone, I'm back to my usual blogging habits (fingers crossed!).

It's a long story but we've ended up having Christmas dinner on boxing day (today) instead, so after seeing other blog posts about Christmas day/meal outfits, I thought I'd also share with you what I'm wearing!

P.S Please excuse my funny expression- I've got to get better at OOTD's!

Skull Jumper-George | Spray On Skinny Jeans-Topman | Watch-Ben Sherman | Shoes-Dr Martens |

What did you wear/get for Christmas?

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Getting comments on posts + reading and replying to them is one of the most rewarding things about blogging. I can't tell you how happy it makes me so please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you and I'll always do my best to reply. Thank you! :)